Who is responsible for the website?
- Responsible: SHOP DUTY FREE SALE SL
- Registered address: C/ Agustín de Bethencourt, 5, L-2, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- CIF: B-76312651
- Email: email@example.com
We have a customer service office in Barcelona:
- Office address in Alt de Gironella street, 11 - 5 08017 Barcelona Spain
- Telephone: 931710480
Information and consent
We have tried to make the wording clear and understandable, so that you can freely and consciously decide whether to provide your personal data to SHOPDUTYFREE. If you need any clarification you can contact us.
Obligation to provide data
The data requested in the forms provided on the Website are, in general, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to fulfill the established purposes.
Therefore, if such data are not provided or are not correct, the request cannot be fulfilled.
For what purposes will SHOPDUTYFREE process your personal data and for how long?
The personal data collected will be processed by SHOPDUTYFREE for the following purposes:
- To manage your requests for contact with SHOPDDUTYFREE through the channels provided for this purpose on the SHOPDUTYFREE Website.
- To manage the purchases made on the Website, including the management of the payment and shipment of the order.
- Manage the subscription to the newsletter, carried out through the channel provided on the SHOPDUTYFREE Website.
- Perform analysis on the use of the Website and check the preferences and behavior of users.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications about products and services SHOPDUTYFREE, unless the user indicates otherwise by checking the appropriate box, or show their opposition to such treatment.
- Send commercial communications (offers, promotions, etc.) to the user by electronic and/or conventional means, about products and services of other companies in the group, if the user consents to this by checking the appropriate box.
- To manage the sending of satisfaction surveys based on the purchase of the SHOPDUTYFREE product or service, in order to improve the experience of our customers on a daily basis.
- Analyze user data, using our own and third party sources, in order to develop profiles that allow us to define in greater detail the products that may be of interest.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, and during the period of limitation of legal actions that may arise from it.
However the foregoing, the user may request SHOPDUTYFREE to unsubscribe by objecting or revoking their consent.
What user data will SHOPDUTYFREE process?
SHOPDUTYFREE will process the following categories of data:
- Identifying data: name, surname, national identity card or foreigner's identity number and image.
- Contact data: address, telephone number, cell phone number, e-mail address.
- Personal data: date of birth (optional).
- Other data: data provided by the interested parties themselves in the open fields of the forms provided on the Website.
- Navigation data.
However, SHOPDUTYFREE may carry out the necessary verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
What is the legitimacy of the processing of your data?
The processing of data for the purchase of products through the Website will be necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual relationship between the user and SHOPDUTYFREE.
The processing of your data for marketing purposes, relating to SHOPDUTYFREE's own goods and services and similar services for its customers, will be based on the legitimate interest recognized by the regulations when the user has purchased goods and/or services from SHOPDUTYFREE.
In the absence of such a contractual relationship, the processing of data will be based on the user's consent as set forth in the current regulations in force. Likewise, the sending of commercial communications from other companies of the SHOPDUTYFREE group and the elaboration of profiles are based on the user's consent.
The processing for the aforementioned purposes will always be carried out with the prior consent of the user or on the basis of the aforementioned legitimate interest, and will be necessary for the fulfillment of the user's request.
Likewise, in case of withdrawal of consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke such consent, the User may contact SHOPDUTYFREE through the following channels:
By letter addressed to SHOPDUTYFREE's Data Protection Department or by clicking on the automatic unsubscribe link available in each commercial communication sent by SHOPDUTYFREE or by e-mail addressed here.
With which recipients will the user's data be shared?
The user's data may be communicated to:
Companies of the group to which SHOPDUTYFREE belongs, which you can consult here, solely for internal administrative purposes and/or for the purposes indicated above, based on the legitimate interest recognized in the RGPD.
Companies of the group to which SHOPDUTYFREE belongs for the sending of commercial communications about the products and services offered by the companies that form part of it, provided that the User has consented to this.
Public Administrations and competent national and/or European authorities, in the cases foreseen by the Law.
Additionally, the data may be accessed by suppliers of SHOPDUTYFREE, such access being necessary for the proper fulfillment of legal obligations and / or the purposes stated above. These suppliers will not process your data for their own purposes that have not been previously informed by SHOPDUTYFREE.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located inside or outside the European Economic Area, in the latter case, international data transfers are duly legitimized.
Exercise of rights
SHOPDUTYFREE guarantees the adoption of the necessary measures to ensure the interlocutor the free exercise of the corresponding rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability, you can obtain more information about these rights by clicking on the following link.
SHOPDUTYFREE facilitates the exercise of these rights through the following means:
accessing your profile, in the GDPR section you will be able to:
- by accessing your profile, in the GDPR section you will be able to:
- access and download all the information we collect about you.
- modify your data or withdraw the consent you have given us.
- configure the sending of newsletters and revoke your consent to cookies.
- Modify your personal data.
- by writing an email here indicating which right you wish to exercise and attaching a copy of your ID card.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, for these purposes should be addressed to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact details are as follows:
Address: calle Jorge Juan Juan, 6. 28001 - Madrid
Telephone: 912 663 517
Or through the electronic office https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/infoSede/tramitesCiudadano.jsf
Existence of automated decisions that produce legal effects for the client.
We inform you that the processing of your data for the purposes indicated above does not imply the application of automated decisions by SHOPDUTYFREE that produce legal effects for the customer.
Like other Internet portals, our website uses a technology called "cookies''.
You can consult our Cookies Policy by clicking on this link.
SHOPDUTYFREE will treat the User's data at all times in the strictest confidence and will keep it secret, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorized access or processing, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Therefore, we recommend that you review this policy periodically.
In the event that any of the provisions of these conditions, or part of them, is declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a competent administrative or judicial body, it shall be deemed not to have been put in place, without affecting the other provisions.