Responsible for personal information
ShopDutyFree Sale SL, Alt Gironella, 11, 5th door, 08017 Barcelona.
What personal data do we collect?
In ShopDutyFree, we collect your personal data in order to offer you a quality service, this data is used to deliver the purchases you make in our online store or to send you our special promotions, if you are willing to receive them. You provide the following information: first and last name, birthday (in order to get more information go to the Automated Processes section), delivery address, postal code, invoice address, phone and email.
We also automatically store the information you generate when you use our services, this can be your IP address that allows us to prevent fraudulent payments, in addition to your cookies (Cookies Notice) that show us your most visited product and your abandoned shopping cart(-s).
Also, if you want to leave an opinion about the service or the product we provide, it will be posted on our website but your personal information will not be shown publicly, except for your name.
We do not store your financial data on our website, and you will only be asked for the bank account number when there is no other method to refund your money, this number will not be stored in our records either.
Who has access to your data?
In ShopDutyFree we share your data with the following third parties:
- Companies that allow you complete your payments: Amazon Payments, PayPal, SoFort and Redsys.
- Transport Agency responsible for the preparation and management of your shipping: Seur.
- Transport Agency responsible for the deliveries and/or returns: TNT, DPD and BRT.
- Customer service: OBSolutions, which is a specialized multilingual team dedicated to solving any problem you may have or doubt that you need to solve via telephone.
- Marketing Services: Google, Google Analytics, Google Adwords Google Adsense, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Why do we save your data?
We save your data for the following purposes:
- Analytical purposes: we use your cookies to analyze your activity in order to improve our website.
- Your preferences and user experience: we store your user preferences on our website through cookies, to make your user experience personalized and comfortable.
- Security purposes: limit some types of cyber attacks.
How long do we save your personal data?
We keep your personal data indefinitely, so you can use our services continuously, although you can always request to delete or modify your data.
How can you rectify, modify or delete your personal data?
If by chance you want to rectify, modify or delete your personal data, you have to send us an email, call our phone or manage it through your account. If you call or write an email, you have to prove that you are the actual owner of the ShopDutyFree account and briefly describe what you want us to do with the information you have provided.