In order to comply with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform users of our data:
Responsible: SHOP DUTY FREE SALE SL
Address: C/ Agustín de Bethencourt, 5, L-2, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Email: : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mercantile Register of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria in volume 2191 general, 1st inscription of the Book of Companies, folio 162, Page GC-54073.
We have a customer service office in Barcelona:
Address office in Alt de Gironella street, 11 - 5 08017 Barcelona Spain.
In any case, access by the user to the Website once such modification has taken place implies acceptance of the Conditions and the modifications introduced by the user.
Use of the website shopdutyfree.es
Access to most of the contents of the Website is completely free of charge and does not require prior registration, notwithstanding the fact that there may be particular sections or services that do require registration or that the service is conditional upon the prior completion of the corresponding form.
In the event that the completion of the form may involve the payment of economic amounts, the user will be informed beforehand, and must accept the corresponding conditions of contracting said service.
Access to the Web Site by minors is prohibited.
However, in the event of access to the Website and registration by a minor, it shall be presumed that such access has been made with the express prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, without prejudice to SHOPDUTYFREE being able to carry out as many verifications and checks as it deems appropriate.
Under no circumstances SHOPDUTYFREE will be responsible for the veracity of the registration data provided by users, therefore, the user will be solely responsible for the adequacy, accuracy and precision of the information provided to SHOPDUTYFREE or, if not, for the possible consequences that may arise from the lack of quality of the data.
The website and its services are free and open access, however, SHOPDUTYFREE conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data provided to SHOPDUTYFREE and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made. The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of SHOPDUTYFREE.
Cancellation as a registered user
The user may, at any time, request to unsubscribe from the Web Site, by simply doing so through the section enabled for this purpose in the "My Account" section available on the Web Site.
In any case, once the cancellation has taken place, the user may request a new registration, with the exception of the provider's right not to accept such registration in the specific cases specified in the clause called "Rules of Use of the Website", or in case of conflict or controversy between the parties, which has not yet been resolved or which has ended with recognition of fault or negligence of the user and/or harm to SHOPDUTYFREE, its collaborators and associates or its users, customers or potential customers.
Rules for Use of the Web Site
SHOPDUTYFREE declares that it is not permitted, and therefore the consequences will be the sole responsibility of the user, to access or use the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic purpose, to use the Website in a way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the computer systems of any third party or, where appropriate, of SHOPDUTYFREE.
The user agrees to refrain from the following conduct:
- Using the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any viruses, malicious code or other harmful programs or files.
- Use the Web Site to collect personal data of other users.
- Use the Web Site in an illegal way, against good faith, morality and public order.
- Register through the Website under a false identity, impersonating third parties or using a profile or performing any other action that may mislead other users about the identity of the origin of a message.
- Unauthorized access to any section of the Website, other systems or networks connected to the Website, any server of the Provider, or the services offered through the Website, by hacking or forgery, password mining or any other illegitimate means.
- Breach, or attempt to breach, the security or authentication measures of the Website or any network connected to the Website, or the security or protection measures inherent in the content offered on the Website.
- Carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or in the systems or networks of the provider, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website.
- The breach of any of the above obligations by the user may lead to the adoption by the Provider of appropriate measures protected by law and in the exercise of its rights or obligations, and may lead to the deletion or blocking of the account of the offending user, without the possibility of any compensation for damages caused.
- Not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal or prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
All the elements that make up the website, as well as its structure, design, source code, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on it, are owned by SHOPDUTYFREE or its collaborators and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, including but not limited to text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate registered rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
Regarding the contents of this website is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by SHOPDUTYFREE.
- Any infringement of the rights of SHOPDUTYFREE or of the legitimate owners;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
Plagiarism of content infringing rights. If you wish to use any of the contents published here, you must have the express authorization of UNAS HOLDING.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
SHOPDUTYFREE reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its web site and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these general conditions of use.
SHOPDUTYFREE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, SHOPDUTYFREE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, SHOPDUTYFREE disclaims any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster.
Links and hyperlinks
The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered on this website. SHOPDUTYFREE does not guarantee and is not responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor will it be responsible for the results obtained.
SHOPDUTYFREE is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
SHOPDUTYFREE does not make a periodic review of its contents and, therefore, SHOPDUTYFREE assumes no responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on such sites, which are for information purposes only and in no case imply any relationship between SHOPDUTYFREE and the persons or entities holding such content or owners of the sites where they are.
SHOPDUTYFREE can not be responsible for the operation of the linked site or for any damages that may arise from access to or use of the same.
Links to the SHOPDUTYFREE website must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link will not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by SHOPDUTYFREE of the page that makes the link.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain information with content that is illicit, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or contrary to public order, nor shall it contain content contrary to any third party rights.
- SHOPDUTYFREE may request the removal of a link to its website without giving any reason. In such a case, the page that has made the link must proceed to its immediate removal, as soon as it receives notification from UNAS HOLDING.
- UNAS HOLDING is not responsible in any way or guarantee the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes sole responsibility for any consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the hyperlinked web page.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established may not contain any trademark, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to SHOPDUTYFREE except those signs that are part of the hyperlink itself.
We inform you that SHOPDUTYFREE may be present in social networks.
When the user follows one of our social networks or accesses it following any link or connection action through these will be governed by this section, as well as by the conditions of use, privacy policies and regulations of access and use of social networks in question and previously accepted by the user.
SHOPDUTYFREE will process your data in order to inform you of the activities, products or services of SHOPDUTYFREE through these social networks, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow, but will not be responsible for their privacy policies.
The publication of content is prohibited:
- That are allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or that perform allegedly unlawful activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That violate the fundamental rights of persons, lack of courtesy in the network, disturb or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general any content that SHOPDUTYFREE considers inappropriate.
- And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, SHOPDUTYFREE reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, from the website or the corporate social network any content deemed inappropriate.
Protection of personal data
You can consult our Personal Data Protection Policy by clicking on this link.
Access our Cookies Policy by clicking on this link.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any dispute in connection with the website of SHOP DUTY FREE SALE, S.L. shall be submitted to the Spanish jurisdiction. The use of our website and contracts for the purchase of products through this website shall be governed by Spanish law.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of the website or such contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals. If you are contracting as a consumer, nothing in this clause shall affect your rights as a consumer under current legislation. You may go to the courts of your domicile in order to enforce your legal interests, this being the applicable jurisdiction for being a consumer or user.
It should be noted that the merchant SHOP DUTY FREE SALE, SL is not adhered to any system of extrajudicial resolution of disputes, without prejudice to the fact that if necessary, may agree to do so. However we point out that you can express your claim through the dispute resolution procedure online according to the program established by the EU by accessing through the following link.